Thursday, September 3, 2015

               My days at school

        Well first i'm going to tell you about tether ball then other... stuff. the other stuff is just like other things that have happened in school like we talked about stuff.
           First things first I love tether ball. A lot of people play at recess and now since there's two tether balls everyone gets to play and even if you don't want to play you can cheer someone on or you could just hangout. we even let the 5th graders play because last year the 6th graders said that only 6th graders could play. We let everyone play.
            the second thing is that we all like to talk to each other. A lot of my friends in Ms. Santos's class didn't want to talk to me or even look at me. i had other friends but it was sad to lose them. 
            I think so far the funniest thing that happened was when Iain was playing tether ball and He was against Camden. him and Camden were supposed to shake hands before they played tether ball but Camden pulled his hand away and started before Iain was ready. Iain started winning when he started yelling It was so funny.
     
      isabel:)

No comments:

Post a Comment