Thursday, September 3, 2015

6th grade update

6th grade Update

      So far in 6th grade it's been great I've been keeping my grades up and it's been so fun. Right now I am working on my Student Council poster I have not wrote my essay yet but I'm planning to start today and finish before the 8th. Also so far math has been a little complicated but not to hard. I will also like to report that simulations with Mesopotamia has been awesome. 

      Also at recess me and some of my friends have started playing mafia. For my student council poster I am very excited to make it very fun and cute. I still don't know what my slogan/catch phrase will be but I am working on it. In simulations I am part of the Hittites clan. We have been doing very good money wise and life is good for the Hittites. In math Mrs. Emery is very helpful and is taking our lessons step by step and science has been a whole lot of fun. Also in language arts we are reading Kiss the Dust and it is a great book.

   6th grade has been awesome I am still getting used to being the oldest students in the school. I'm so excited for other simulations and  I can't wait to do more experiments in science. I'm very excited for more math and reading.







By: Adia#2

No comments:

Post a Comment